Admission #137: Maybe I should get some Chianti
Listening to classical music and reviewing QBank questions about severed arteries and tendons makes me feel like Hannibal Lecter.
- illuminatesthefollyofthedancers reblogged this from md-admissions
- percythrillington reblogged this from md-admissions
- wayfaringmd said: Yes but Fava beans and chianti could potentially make one particular disease worse. Name that disease!
- labourgeotte likes this
- populationpensive likes this
- icva likes this
- extra-or-dinary likes this
- lexxismonet likes this
- foxtiel likes this
- myhellhoundisbiggerthanyours likes this
- thetrickbrain likes this
- md-admissions posted this