Admission #80: Medical School, You Win
Today was VERY EXCITING. As in:
- Kitchen sink flooded twice
- I will have to learn how to read an EKG by tomorrow…somehow
- I must read from a textbook that is not available online, in the bookstore, or in the library.
- Good friend and classmate broke up with her boyfriend of seven years. On the first day of classes. And now has decided she is staying on my couch.
- For the next few nights.
- And used my computer to write previous lengthy post on md-admissions. I am somewhere between motherly concern and exasperation. I’m just glad her eyes were too puffy to know what was going on…or my anonymity would have been jeopardized, yikes!
- Will also consider taking a baseball bat to her ex-boyfriend’s knees. But that might be violating the Hippocratic Oath.
I give, medical school. You win. Why do you always make my life so wild?
- mrspediatrician likes this
- determined4medschool likes this
- unspokenhiddenoutofsight likes this
- happee-holic likes this
- thelearningcurves said: that sounds pretty rough, but it was a funny/witty post that made me laugh. I hope things look up soon.
- thelearningcurves likes this
- md-admissions posted this