High School Student (HSS): Mom, you don't understand how important the SAT is to getting into medical school!
Mom: You need to relax...excuse me miss!
: she looks at me:
Mom: how did you do on your SAT?
Me: I don't honestly remember--
Mom: What were the SAT scores of your friends in medical school?
Me: Ma'am, I've never asked classmates.
: as I pay the bill and leave, I hear in the background:
HSS: HOLY CRAP MOM SHE WAS A MED STUDENT
-HSS, got catfish curry; Mom, roti canar; Me, almost feel like a super hero in disguise
- mrspediatrician likes this
- themedicalchronicles likes this
- wayfaringmd likes this
- carenth reblogged this from md-admissions
- carenth likes this
- lindsaytheamazing likes this
- justwhoiamx3 likes this
- doubletheecho likes this
- somnium-medicus likes this
- cranquis likes this
- md-admissions posted this