philosandphysio asked: Hello, my AMCAS primary application has been available for the medical schools to see for a little over a week now - how long does it take to get secondaries? Thanks!
When you get secondaries will depend on each school. The earlier in the process you get your application in, the sooner you’ll hear. That being said, right now is a good time to prepare for the secondaries’ storm. Relax a little, check your email, start organizing your application stuff in excel docs, folders, whatever you’d like so that when the hurricane of short essays hits, you’ll be organized and ready to write!
Hope that helps. Be patient and stay strong; here’s hoping those secondaries get to you soon!
- i-write-with-surma likes this
- insidemyownlittleworld likes this
- fashionandscienceandbearsohmy likes this
- up-hill-battle likes this
- thelabcoat likes this
- msplasmodesmatarama said: the first day AMCAS sent verified primaries to schools was today!
- laughloveandskip said: This year, primary applications are not released to school until June 29th aka TODAY! so starting today, secondaries will be sent out, good luck!
- kenisfuckingawesome likes this
- mymusinglife likes this
- md-admissions posted this