Summer Edition Admission #3: Why Do You Want To Be A Doctor Part 3 of 3
Now I promised you all that the question “Why Do You Want To Be A Doctor?” would be answered in 3 parts, and here it is!
Ultimately, anyone who wants to be a doctor has to answer this question. So now it’s your turn to answer this age-old question! The only rule is BE HONEST. Even if honesty is a little silly or ‘strange’. :) Answer here or tag with #wanttobemd
So…Why do/did YOU want to be a doctor?
- spreadyawings likes this
- insidemyownlittleworld likes this
- iamachordate likes this
- trickstermakesthisworld likes this
- themedicalchronicles likes this
- kenisfuckingawesome likes this
- aspiringdoctors reblogged this from md-admissions and added:
- zhangyninja likes this
- hurrojenafarr likes this
- up-hill-battle answered: To help people, to be there for people in need. To continually learn for the rest of my life.
- mero4 said: I love biology and learning about how everything works in the human body. It’s my passion, I would love to help unfortunate people get better, and see them smile and be happy again
- scillathoang likes this
- starlightwhirl likes this
- nonametk12 answered: Growing up I absolutely loved my pediatrician, and I was inspired by my mother who is a nurse. The possibilities in medicine seem endless.
- mini-doctor answered: I love the science of medicine, and I love people… seemed like the logical path :) After I made sure I didn’t pass out in an OR, ofc.
- over-flo answered: I love the human body and the sciences revolving around it, and my grandmother (who was a doctor) had always inspired and encouraged me.
- nonewthings likes this
- quirkyromantic likes this
- md-admissions likes this
- populationpensive reblogged this from md-admissions and added:
- breathinghistories answered: Because I want to give others the privilege I have been given - a healthy body, a healthy life. I really can’t imagine doing anything else!
- cranquis likes this
- cranquis answered: The movie “Patch Adams” inspired me to bring humor and humanity to the art of healing; before that, I was scared of doing medicine.
- misanthropinaa answered: because i want to know everything there is to know about the human body
- miszmba answered: I think having knowledge to potentially save someone’s life and being able to do that every day is amazing #wanttobemd
- md-admissions posted this